For all of us, life is busy, and it doesn’t matter if it’s a typical weekday or a weekend. Between life responsibilities, work, maintaining our hobbies, and keeping in touch with friends and family, it can be hard to make time to book appointments like checkups with your doctor and dental visits.
At McCall Dental, we understand this juggling act all too well, and that’s why we offer a weekend dentist near you. Our clinic is open both Saturday and Sunday, helping you receive the services that you need whenever you need in.
To learn more about this, call us today! We’ll happily put you in touch with a Saturday dentist.
Request an Appointmentwith our Weekend Dentist Near You
The services offered by our NE Calgary dentist open Saturday include many different treatments. This includes, but is certainly not limited to the following:
- Checkups and cleanings.
- Tooth extractions.
- Night guards help eliminate bruxism, which is the clenching and grinding of your teeth.
- Mouth guards.
- Snoring devices.
- Root canals.
- Dentures, both complete and partial.
- Porcelain veneers.
- Orthodontics. This encompasses both traditional metal braces and Invisalign.
- Dental bridges, implants, and crowns.
- Teeth whitening.
Additionally, we also offer pediatric dentistry for kids and teens. And, if you find yourself needing urgent care because you’re experiencing continual bleeding, a dental prosthetic has fallen out or become loose, or your archwires are scratching your gums, come see us for emergency dental care.
For more information about this, don’t be afraid to speak contact us, where you’ll be able to speak with a dentist open on Sunday.
We are located at 1349 32 Ave NE, Calgary, AB, T2E 7Z5 – across from the McCall Lake Golf Course.
What Your Appointment Will Look Like
When you come in for a visit, you’ll be guided through a few different processes, all of which are done to help your dentist produce a very accurate image of your oral health and determine the extent of care that’s required to amend or enhance your smile. This includes:
- A physical examination of your mouth.
- Depending on the treatment you need, impressions may be made of your teeth. This is sent to a dental lab where prosthetics and other dental devices are made. A dental crown, bridge, and dentures are some examples.
- Cleaning to remove any lingering bacteria and plaque.
- In accordance with the complexity and invasiveness of your treatment and sensitivity level, a local anesthesia injection may be given to you. This will keep you relaxed.
Processes like receiving a dental filling, professional teeth whitening, and having a tooth extracted only require a single appointment which can last anywhere between 60 and 90 minutes. In comparison, procedures such as acquiring a dental crown, porcelain veneers, and braces will require you to return for subsequent visits.
At McCall Dental, our team prioritizes you and your oral health. We know that stopping by any dental practice can give rise to feelings of anxiety and fear, and that’s why we’ll do all we can to make sure you’re comfortable. We’ll guide you through each treatment from beginning to end and answer any questions you have.
If you’re looking for a dentist open on Saturday, call us or go to our website to schedule an appointment. We look forward to working alongside you!